Friday 11 August 2017

I Graduated




Hello and welcome to my first blog post...enjoy!

I thought it was a good idea to do my first blog post about what I wore for a special occasion.

A few weeks ago I graduated from University and although I could blab on and on about my university experience and all of the highs and lows that came with it, this post is all about what I wore.

After spending weeks and weeks searching for the perfect dress to wear I eventually gave up. Typically dresses are what you wear for graduation and even though I found some gorgeous ones none of them were really "me" which led me to search for jumpsuits which are much more my style.

Whilst scrolling through jumpsuits on Lipsy it didn't take me long to find the "Black Crepe Culotte Jumpsuit" from Quiz. This jumpsuit is very much my style, I absolutely love culotte leg styles and I think the bardot shoulder and tie in the middle makes the outfit very flattering and classy, perfect for the type of occasion. 

With it being black aswell as my academic  gown and hat, bright colour statement shoes were a must and the "Gusto Multi Buckle Shoes" from Topshop were just perfect. they are my favourite shoes I own (and I own ALOT so this is saying something). Not only did they make the perfect statement piece for the outfit they are super comfy too which is definitely a bonus.






Be sure to let me know what you think of this outfit what you wore if you have graduated!

Thanks for reading,

Sarah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig